Thursday, July 21, 2005

You, You & You!

You.
Do you know that you get on my nerves? Oh well, i suppose you dont. Why? Just coz, you ALWAYS think you're rite. Just coz, you're an elderly. You really don't have to insult me like that.

I'm a person. I have feelings. Oh ya, I forgot, i'm a child. We're suppose to listen to you, regardless of responsibilities that we already have. You hate him. But you dont always have to relate me to him and use it as your outlet.

I'm fucking pissed with you. But what can i say? Nothing. Why? I should respect you shouldnt i? Afterall, you are my mother's mom. He is my past. He is part of me. yes. But i don't need you to constantly remind me that:

1) We're related
2) Similarities between one to the other is stikingly close

You know how much i hate him. But you dont have to constantly rub it in. Such wounds are not easily healed or maybe it will not heal and you doing this to me is not helping either.


You.
I don't need you in my life. Don't you get that from my hints? WHy do you have to constantly question me as though you own me? I'm nothing to you. Nothing now or anywhere in the near future. When i tell you the truth, you think i'm denying. Why should i deny things? Me? Of all people? Deny? I dont think i even have that in me. I thought if i don't like you, i'd either:

1) Tell you straight in the face
2) Find means and ways to avoid you

And finally, STOP ASKING ME SENSITIVE QUESTIONS THAT I'M NOT EVEN PREPARED TO TELL YOU. Once again, i question you. Who Are You To Me?


You.
We're falling apart. There's nothing i can do about it. I'm sorry. I'm no help to the situation. I know i wont be able to make the situation any better. As usual.

No comments: