Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hmmm.. LIke finally Blogger Update the Entry Counts.. So it seemed that this is my 404th Entry...

Have i ever told you my dreams? hahahaha... I must truly be dreaming to be writing this down... I guess most of my upcoming posts now will be about dream then.. heee.

I came across something while rummaging through my wardrobe yesterday while searching for my mascara that seemed to have went missing last year... Yup. Its sad how i only came round to look for it yesterday...

I found something. I opened the box and took it out... I touch it and I look at it...

Then i heard sounds of applause, i saw beaming faces, admiration even... I heard cheers...

Clanging of metals, beads of perspiration, Shouts of frustrations, motivations & encouragement, trusting your own instinct, the beating of your own heart, the sore of your muscles, that particular action that can change your fate, that war....

I feel it all once again... That glory, that triumph, that excitement that has long gone came back to me again... Just by touching it... Just once...

Could i have been missing it unknowingly? Did i regret my decisions relating to it? After all this time? I should have forget it by now, forgo any dreams that i used to harbour... but instead of throwing it away, it was just cast to one side, till the day i come across it again...

And that day was yesterday...

Is that what they call passion? Interest? Destiny? Something that you truly have to fulfill? Something that has been buried deep within you that you can't live without it?

Each time i think about it... A recent conversation came to me... "You are THAT girl arent you?? What happened?"

Ever wondered what happened to that conversation? ahahaha... I denied it... But how long can i deny it even to myself?? hmmmz.

One day i'll flyyyyyyyyy awayyyyyyyyyy.....

And i promise myself... i will make this dream, fight, watever it is... come true.

Ancient Art, Modern Sport
More Than Just A Game

No comments: