Wednesday, July 20, 2005

HARRY POTTER - THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE

I want the damn book!!! ARGH!

LOL!

Its like.. $40.55

ARGH!!!

nvm nvm nvm.. I'll get it soon... like after SIP for example.. LOL! Abit long... but then again, I dont exactly have the cash now... Grrrr....

PS: Anyone have any recommendations for a part-time job? I'm like this close *puts up fingers* Yup. THAT close... into applying at Starbucks or Coffee Bean.. REALLY

And...

Harry Potter - Order of the Phoenix...

Is like selling at an ultra cheap price...

I can get 2 of the abovementioned books for the price of one book of the Sorcerer's Stone...

It's like only 7 friggin bucks!

I paid like wat... $30 for that book!!!

I feel cheated.

But then again, at least, i've read it countless times already... and my cat have actually managed to detach the cover from the rest of the book... And its hard cover mind you... STUPID CATS!

And she even managed to tear my library books... And now the daily newspaper always have a hole without fail...

Sometimes, it feels as though i have a dog in the house..

No comments: