Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I did something yesterday...

Not THAT shocking, but shocking nevertheless for anyone who thinks that its the last thing i'll do... Truthfully, i've been thinking about it for the longest time ever... So what better opportunity than yesterday?

Its about time, yest was a little too soon but hey, it came through my door. Yes, it definitely is the right time. I was alittle worried after it but i needed it before it reaches a crucial stage in various areas of my life. so yeah! =)

Fell asleep yesterday still worrying, woke up today and i knew i did the right thing.

Even though i'm broke much much earlier in the month than May 2007, its ok... there's really nothing i can do about it other than enjoy it... lol! No, I did not get my phone. It will have to wait for another mth or two...

So what exactly did i spend my money on?

That... is my little secret for now.

*angelic grins*

No comments: