Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So its said.

LOL. Expected really, especially after what's been going on. Yes, i've made up my mind...

I don't mind it especially when i've decided you know. But if my decision was otherwise, i would have been pissed to know what i was worth. To realise that after all the shit, i'm not worth that much and soon i'll begin to wonder why on earth did i even torture myself when i could have gotten what was announced or more nearly half a year ago some place else.

Right now? I can't really be bothered. I'm numb with whatever that's been happening. Any wrong exchange of vocab and they're in deep shit. That's how close i am from exploding. I've been snapping at a certain subject.

-------------------------------------------------

I've resigned to fate and i don't know what to do to help me pull through.

I'm sick and tired of everything and if somehow the news got carried by the wind.

The more the merrier and then the game begins...

--------------------------------------------------

I'm going mad. Yes i think i am. I haven't met up with anyone. I haven't let anything out to anyone.

I've been keeping things to myself and i only realised it recently. I haven't ranted to anyone... I haven't given anyone a piece of my mind, i haven't found anyone just for me to drag out to talk to and just listen to me and care and share. I haven't done that with anyone for the longest time.

Seriously, i feel quite abandoned, alone and useless. Maybe that's how those homeless people feel. Fuck. Maybe its just a phase no?


ARGH. i've officially lose it.

Took me awhile huh?

No, i've not thrown myself out the office window...

No, i've not start drinking...

And no, i've not start smoking... Well at least not yet.

Ok fine, maybe its my fault for keeping things to myself.

Feeling better Dee? Alittle. yes. lol. I'm sick i tell ya! lol

No comments: