Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pissed can no longer describe what i'm feeling rite now.

I'm beyond angry, beyond pissed, beyond fuming...

I'm actually feeling quite murderous rite now.

If everything is denied then how on earth am i ever going to do things? Did i sell my soul upon the signing of contract? I should have made a signed agreement on the promise of trying not to ruin my life.

I've been a law student long enough and how on earth can i forget that never to trust verbal agreements?!

How can an entitlement, MY entitlement be denied in such a way? Benefits can't be mine even though i'm entitled to it coz some people are just to fucking dependant on me?! Just coz its too fucking long? I thought its a more preferred choice as compared to the tying of things to already given rest days?

Then if i'm that important, explain then... what is all the shit that i've been receiving including the monetary rewards, revised or otherwise?

Fuck. My anger has reached beyond boiling point that i'm actually quite calm. Yes. Very calm. Too calm that its scary.

Never. I repeat, Never make me pissed.

No comments: