Monday, July 16, 2007

I had a really really long Saturday...

YCP. Movie. Harry Potter. Raffles Place. Law. Birthday. Esplanade. Conversations. Train Rides. Walking around. Camera. Pictures. Flashes. Sitting around. Sleeping.

Saturday seemed to fly pass in a blur... wahahhaa.. basically, that's the summary of my Saturday...

Rehearsals went well... I, however, freaked out when i saw the pictures of the stage. Hmmm... will have to revamp it soon... We'll finalise the revamping after 21st July, ok?

Rushed to PS after that to catch Harry Potter. Wheeee... I expected prolonged fight scenes can!!! But ok la... the movie not bad... I think Luna Lovegood is cute! wahahahah.. I like her character and her acting... Oh and she's pretty... lol!

Met the rest at Raffles Place for Tania's bday... We ate a Warung Lele... I was so hungry by then cannot think straight lor... After that i got high on lime juice... LOL! Mel witnessed it! I think he got high on lime juice too!!

We ended up being tourist guides to each other with no sense of directions...

WAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Took lots of pics... and the group ended up at Esplanade of which i was already sleepy by then...

I've not met them in the longest time...
And I met my darling that day after 2 weeks... lol!

My apologies to Azi... I know most of the time, the both of us like in a world of our own... And when we weren't, i was too sleepy... I was like dozing off at esplanade main hall area there when the guys are talking! LOL!

So when are the 3 of us going out again? My Chanel shades with you!!!!!!!

So dear, Saturday was the occassion? heee. And it was the first time i actually told you that face to face wasnt it? *Grins*

No comments: