Sunday, July 22, 2007

I read a blog and i read the following,

* nad, thank you for supporting me. for keeping my faith up even though u've only seen the down pts of my life in the past years. perhaps u are the only one who truly understands the dilemna i'm facing.

And tears successfully fell. I've been keeping the tears in for quite some time. I havent really really cried for awhile now. Been feeling shitty for the past weeks and reading that, it was definitely one of the things that lifted me up.

Small things, but it definitely made a difference.

To SC,

Thank you for being the friend that you are. And i'm glad i've been of some help. I know our friendship has been one of the funniest around, when we were in Poly, we have never gone out... Our first outing was Phantom of the Opera, this year, even then we've never fail to miss out on what's happening in each other's life. The down pts? lol. i'm glad you allow me to know all of that coz through all that, i've came to know the person you truly are. Trust me, this friendship, is definitely one that i never regret having. =) Thanks girl for everything...

Oh and i'm sorry for introducing you this job and getting the both of us in the mess that we are in rite now... lol! At least you've gotten out of yours only have endure a few more hurdles! Jia you!!

No comments: