Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm torn.

I'm all out of faith This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed Into something real
I'm wide awake And I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

I'm getting myself a new boyfriend.

I already spoken to my darling and warned him about the fact that i'm getting myself a new boyfriend since he shamelessly showed off his new girlfriend to me sometime last month if i'm not mistaken.

Jealous? Yes, OF COURSE! Hello, it just stole my darling's attention from me! He gave that thing more attention than me! *proceeds to throw that bitch against the wall* So its about time i teach him a lesson and show him how it felt like to be in my shoes. Ha. Yes I can be a bitch when provoked. lol!

But its not an easy task really. I'm torn between 2 of the hottest men around.

Introducing

Nominee #1: Samsung E840





Nominee #2: Samsung U600

The only difference between the 2 men?

E840, was introduced later.
E840, owns a 2mgp camera while U600 owns a 3.2mgp cammie.
E840 has a sunken keypad, while U600 is the same.
E840 is 0.3mm slimmer than U600.
U600 comes in 4 different colours while E840 comes in only in silver.

Apart from that, everything else is the same.

However, E840 reminds me of my other crush, LG Shine. So with E840, i'll get a combination of both my loves into 1. U600 + LG Shine = Samsung E840. No?

I'm still trying to make up my mind and I might have to make a decision by Saturday. I'm in such dilemma.

No comments: