Friday, July 13, 2007

Met up with Kin and Don yesterday to watch Asian Boys Vol. 3; Happy Endings.

The script's real good... Damn witty.

Highly disturbing but its good nevertheless.

It was definitely real...

And Lim Kay Siu's voice is... FUYOH! lol!

----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know wat else to write about... I might be meeting Azi later... Will be meeting Hally in the evening... Hopefully get to meet my cousin in the process...

Its been so long since i last met Hally!!

and I miss my mel!!!

My cousin is FINALLY back only to be leaving again in about 2 -3 weeks time!!!

I have yet to get Rohaidah's b-day present!!! Which reminds me... i need to go out with her some time next week before her birthday... Since i'm her image consultant she says...

*faints*

I really should consider making a career out of this. lol!

No comments: