Sunday, July 22, 2007

I left the house yest by 845. I was obviously late for my appointment at 9 at Orchard. Yohan was waiting for me with a "I'm expecting an explanation" expression when i reached yesterday.

LOL~!

I was 15-20 mins late...

But he was kind enough to finish it at 1020am when he's next appointment was at 10... WAHAHAHHAA...

*peace sign*

Went for COM rehearsals at DBS Audi. I was shocked at the size of the stage... But after sitting till about 4pm... i realised that we don't have to change anything much... we can just stay to our plans. Yup yup.

So in other words, i think there won't be any headache in the design department.

I met some of the crew yesterday... lol! they have cute phone numbers... lol!

Was supposed to meet my darling afterwards... But he was busy reading the last Harry Potter book... and well yeah, that's the reason why he didn't meet me!! *smacks mel and kill Harry Potter for stealing him from me yesterday*

So i met up with my cousin yesterday in the evening and accompanied my aunt to a party at Robin Walk, Stevens Court Condo.

Sidetrack: Nana saw me yesterday and got a shock of her life. She asked me why i looked so tired and asked me whether its my job that's doing it to me.... Constantly having that distracted look painted on my face.. Why everyone keep telling me that?! haiz.

Anyways, back to the party.

Great Food, Ok place, BORING people!

No wonder they had to hold a singles party for themselves and still not get anyone! *faints* Was invited to go Zouk and MOS yesterday... But me and my cousin cant wait to get out of there. Please la... We were both thinking, Come'on man don't think you people can handle us at clubs! lol... So we politely (trust me, it was hard not to roll your eyes or burst out laughing) turned it down despite the countless offers.

My aunt obviously saved us half the time. So my aunt was planning that this new year, both nadia and i should go clubbing for countdown... and yeah.. maybe i might just start clubbing these coming months at the rate my aunt is planning. so ya.

My mom is aware that i wanna try all these things and her light has somewhat turned quite green. Maybe she's just worried i would get into trouble with my grandmother... oh well.

Came home quite early yesterday despite attending the party and all...

So here i am at home... about to watch some vcds to hopefully but not successfully turn into a couch potato. Didn't go to the wedding with my mom, grandma and aunt, toooo tired!

I still have not been able to get some things out of my mind. Its been bugging me for quite sometime. I just needed to talk to someone. Thought i'd be doing that yesterday... but its aite... i'll just have to... hmmm i dunno. i just need to let it out... I need somebody to help me sort this out.

Its about my job.
haiz.

No comments: