Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Something's really wrong with my home ie. I can go to Blogger's website... but i can't seem to log in... Like wat the rite??

So the past few days i was frust with something cannot let out lor! Win already....

Point 1:

Somehow, no matter how hard i try not to be involved. I will be pulled in one way or another.

Point 2:

Things seem to be looking up.

Point 3:

I don't know what's holding me back. Maybe Suk Ching knows. What you think?

Point 4:

I need a hand massage, the blue black on the back of my hand is painful!

Point 5:

I'm famous. Really! Or rather... we're famous. I never knew my life had an audience. Well ok, i know of some... but the rest? Totally unexpected.

Point 6:

This is very random but i can't seem to find my IC.

Point 7:

My table is the messiest it has ever been and i intend to leave it like that when i leave unless of course i dump some stuff on my boss' table. It is 6.51 now. hmmmm....

Point 8:

I'm on my way to being a Paralegal in this firm... not complaining but wth. Time to demand i suppose.

Point 9:

I have yet to book the Adelaide Hotels... Reminder to self: Better book it tomorrow before she asks me about it again.

Point 10:

I need a break. Anyonecan spend it with me? Please tell me... I wanna take a whole day off and the person will have to spend it with me the WHOLE day...

No comments: