Thursday, July 05, 2007

I've been promoted!!

To the coffee girl (-,-)"~~!!!

Our clients from Japan and US's here... So yeah, yesterday, me and my colleague was washing all the necessary stuff (i forgot what's the word for it had it in my head a few minutes ago), tea cups, glasses, top up the mineral water, plates, small plates and all that...

So i came to work today (was late btw even though mel gave me a wake up call this morning - thanks for that dear!) in formal attire WITH my fencing equipments, rushed to my cubicle dump my stuff, switched my comp on and rushed to the pantry where i found Maswati.

She's the other colleague who was washing the stuff with me yesterday...

So i found her in the pantry, filling in the flask with hot water and then attempting to make coffee...

I tell you, her coffee, SO DILUTED!! SO i made her put more and more and more and so our pantry was filled with the aroma of freshly brewed brazillian coffee (Actually, it was just Nescafe). lol!

We then proceed to bring everything upstairs into the Boardroom and put everything there.

Anyone who has worked with me before will realise that i am quite particular with certain things, arrangment of some stuff and things like...

We arranged the cookies on the plate, it was as though Hari Raya came early or wat la...

I was upgraded again as well as hinting for pay raise... LOL!!

From PA to Coffee Girl and now? I'm F&B Manager as well as in charge of Catering Services...

2 promotions in one day! Who can beat that you tell me?

Oh well.. I guess that's expected of the PA isn't it? To make sure the outcome of things is like... up to her expectations... if not confirm will get into trouble rite? LOL!

So yeah... I'm actually quite proud of my Coffee Making Skills!

I shall put that into my resume in case change job and you know, work in Coffee Bean instead. At least i already have experience in that field... *rolls eyes*

------------------------------------------------

Anywayz Mel, Hope everything's gonna be fine! *hugs*

No comments: