Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I wanna heal
I wanna feel
What I thought was never real..."

I wonder how's azi's surviving in her new job... lol! I hope she's having fun... *prays hard for azi*

This screen has been on since 12.43pm just now.. and it is now 3.41pm.


LOL!!!


Its now 5.12pm and I am still on my 4th line! This is pathetic. Seriously.


I was reading through my archives today and I realised a lot of things happened eversince i started this blog huh? LOL!


Poly was definitely eventful.

"Deep down you know it's best for yourself but you
Hate the thought of her being with someone else
But you know that it's over
you know that it was through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn"

The girls told me that they were reading my past entries some time last month and they're just amazed at the things we do... Wahahaha.. yes... we do read each others' past entries and other people's past entries... its just funny sometimes seeing the person grow right in front of you.

"We're in our world
Our very own
Sharing a love that only
Few have ever known"

I don't like my star sign. I'm a scorpio. What's sooo good about being scorpios? The only thing nice enough to hear about Scorpios are that they're loyal. The worst? They're a jealous bunch. Lol! I used to be those fiercely jealous kind... But i guess i grew up... Even though you know... There will always be some form of jealousy within me for various things, things that happened before or just other general stuff... Hey, its only human nature to be jealous.

Sometimes, only when you're jealous then you realise how much some thing means to you... correct?

You might need time to think it over
But I'm just fine moving forward
I'll ease your mindIf you give me the chance
I will never make you cry, c'mon let's try

I shouldn't look back some times... i should just look what the future has in store for me... Sometimes, looking back brings unnecessary emotions... But I can't help it sometimes... Comparisons are inevitable and you sometimes wonder about it unconsciously...

If you had my love and I gave you all my trust would you comfort me
Tell me baby
And if somehow you knew that your love would be untrue would you lie to me
And call me baby

Deena feels that project NPF might take place some time next year seeing how things might go with me... She seems more optimistic about it than i do.. yes yes, i hope it happens alrite? We've postponed it for 6 years already rite? LOL!!

What I got to do to make you love me?
What I got to do to make you care?
What do I do when lightning strikes me?
And I wake to find that you're not there?
What I got to go to make you want me?
What I got to do to be heard?
What do I say when it's all over?
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

2.5 years of poly life flew past and i didn't realise it... Some things just never change huh? through out those years in poly... I knew something began and did not change... lol!

I'll be your strength
I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call
I'm standing here all along

To the senoritas, BE STRONG. Don't let whatever conversation that took place yesterday between you and your partners bring you down. Stay strong gurlies... I'll be here for you guys ok?! Don't worry... i can handle both of you one! lol...

Minding my business, I was doing my thing
Got my attention, so I gave him a chance (Wait a minute)
Did I mention he was buying a bar?
Gave him my number, he was trying so hard (Wait a minute)
Bought me some things I didn't want, didn't need
Dropped down his jeans like
I'm supposed to drop to my knees (Wait a minute)
He been blowing up my phone like he know me
Been leaving messages "You know what you owe me" (Wait a minute)

and these are the songs taken from past entries... Something that definitely contributes to this entry without me having to write it all out... If you're clever enough... you'll know! lol!!

Dancin bears,
painted wings,
things i almost remember,
and a song someone sings,
Once upon a december

Memories are forever huh? *Grins*

No comments: