Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blings & Rings...

This Friday is my Company's Christmas Party. Theme: Christmas Bling. LOL!

Now this is gonna be interesting, coz I might not end up looking like Beyonce for the very first time.. Just when I start to try looking like her for the purpose of the theme... I might just end up being the direct opposite. When I don't, pple say I dress the same way. BAGOS LOR!

This friday's outfit: Bright Pink Heels, Bright Pink Diamante Chandelier Earrings and black tube dress.

Let's just see what I'll turn out to be... LOL!

------------------------------------------------

Been in search of blings to complete the outfit and end up indulging myself to stare at certain blings that is beyond my reach for now but definitely NOT impossible to get.

I know the topic of marriage is out of my conversation topic. But since I know there are hopefuls out there, let me just clarify...

I dont settle for second best.

So if you STILL dare, i'll just furnish you with the least that I expect out of an Engagement Ring.

I'm just a simple girl with very simple taste. I like clean cut, sleek, sophisticated and air of uniqueness about things... so here goes.

#1 - THE CARTIER CHOICES

Louis Cartier Ring
Platinum, Diamond


Declaration d’Amour Ring
Platinum, Diamonds



OR


#2 - THE BVLGARI CHOICES (THIS BTW, IS MY FAV BRAND [Irregardless of apparel or accessory])

I love the chunkiness of Bvlgari's design and unique and distinct style that sets it really apart from alot of other designers. So of course this will be close to my ultimate choice! LOL!

So 1st up:

Griffe Diamond Ring with 2 lateral diamonds and a central round brilliant cut diamond available from 1,00 ct.


No. 2:

Griffe Platinum Ring with a round brilliant cut diamond from 0,30ct.


No. 3: And my current most fav.

B. Zero I 18kt white gold ring with a central round brilliant cut diamond available from 0,30ct. A precious version of the most recognizable Bulgari Design for a new and contemporary engagement ring.


#3 - THE TIFFANY CHOICES

Lucida rectangular

Heart Shape -
I've always had a soft spot for heart shape thingys. LOL! Maybe its the romantic hiding inside. LOL!


Round Brilliant with bead set band
I actually find this classic piece rather gorgeous. So this is 2nd on the list below Bvlgari. LOL!


Lucida
This comes close behind on no. 3. LOL!

But if you're already willing to spend such amounts...
Just go on... and take
#4 - THE HARRY WINSTON CHOICE
I've always fallen in love with their diamond cuts. *orgasms*
They have coloured diamonds too!!! NOT PRECIOUS STONES. Diamonds.

Yup yup. Gorgeousness.com
But since i've been nice enough to provide a list of possible engagement rings to be considered by my future beau. I'll just add another list of wedding bands I would most probably expect out of him. LOL!
WEDDING BANDS BY BVLGARI
Marryme platinum wedding band with five round brilliant cut diamonds
THIS IS GORGEOUS DONT YOU THINK?!
But then again me being me, I will be considerate enough to think about my other half. In other words, I'm not sure whether this will actually look nice on a man. Hmmmmm... So I've found the alternative solution.

18kt white gold eternity band with baguette cut diamonds

Now. THIS IS PERFECT. Eternity band. I like the sound of it. Blondeness. I KNOW!
Its unique and its masculine enough for a man and feminine enough for a female. LOL! Well, at least for a female like me!
But of course, if he is daring enough. I wouldn't mind this instead.

B. Zero I 18kt white gold ring with pave diamonds. A precious version of the most recognizable Bulgari design which becomes a contemporary eternity band.

Now now. A girl is allowed to dream doesn't she?
Besides, you really think its THAT easy to get me to be by your side and annoy you for the rest of your life? HA. Pleeasee!
or maybe this is also plan set to turn you off. *shrugs* You'll never know, will you? *winks and sashays off*
*thinks of rings and orgasms quietly*

No comments: