Monday, December 29, 2008

Its unhealthy... really.

I should channel all of it to something else. There's really nothing much that can be done about it.

I know that. I should know that better then anyone else. And yet, things betray me over and over again.

How am i suppose to deal with this?

They say that it will come and go... What if it never did go?

One thing I know for sure, its definitely not an obsession...
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm aching like a bitch. I sucked at what I did last saturday. I'm serious. That was really ruining my reputation!!!!!!!!!

Totally embarassing! haix.
---------------------------------------------------------------

This festive period I was abandoned. Like thanks alot. I'm really grateful for it. Very truly.

Thank you very much. Really appreciate it!
----------------------------------------------------------------

My bags are packed...
I'm ready to go....

Lalalalallalala~!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

some time early this yr, i was having difficulty sleeping... Coz of dreams.

Dreams that were just too real and at some nights, they were real.

Now, i'm having difficulty sleeping again.

Coz I unconsiously know that if i were to close my eyes, the time would just pass without me being able to see what's happening. For me to know that the time for me to leave would just get closer and closer.

Not that without sleeping it will prolong, but its unconsiously known that without sleeping, one would never call the day before yesterday, but simply "just now". Therefore, your mind controls wat you perceive.

Its time for me to pull away from everyone and everything.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how i'll be spending new year eve.

Its ending. 2008 is ending. Surreal really. But looking back on whatever that has happened. Its about time it should end.

I dont want anymore pple to get hurt. I dont want to see anyone else sad. I hope that no one else would quarrel.

With the end of 2008, my journey begins.
----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: