Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Some say I'm a passionate being.

Oh trust me! I am far from passionate.. Well, at least that's the impression that I have of myself. Fine, I don't hold myself in high stead.

BUT ANYWAYZ,

Its Art & Craft week and its been such a long time since. I know now why I love Art. It makes people smile. Its really funny how I manage to make one agree to do certain things with me. This is something I will never forget.

WHEN IS MY COUSIN COMING BACK?! MY COUSIN IS ANNOYING ME LA! EH WOMAN! YOU THINK ME MSGING TO THAILAND CHEAP ISSIT?! I DONT HAVE A RICH ASS ARCHITECT FOR A DAD HOR! I PAY MY OWN PHONE BILLS!!!

I realised sometime back that when she turns 23, I wouldn't be here. I feel bad just thinking about it. I need to do something that will go on in my absence. Yup Yup! *thinks of a master plan*

Which reminds me, I need to steal something from her. khekhekhekeh...


---------------------------------------

I"m tired and I need comfort.

Would you comfort me? Please?

No comments: