Friday, December 05, 2008

Of Annoyance and Loneliness

Me is not going Melaka with them this weekend. Me is sad actually. Me was thinking of bringing me's new DSLR for a trip there and explore it to its full capabilities...

Me knows they're all gonna have so much fun! Me sadded!!!!!

But its ok, me respect the decision and me shall remain here in Singapore.

Me is nevertheless guilty to all parties. Me apologize once again!

------------------------------------------------------

Me has a new friend. Her name is Jolene. She's known as SealPanda to me!!! MUAHAHAHAH~!!! That is one endangered species! LOL!!!!

Me like her alot alot!!

(I just sound like a 5yr old who just found something new and shiny. Gosh Nad. How bimbotic can you get?! must be the flu getting to my head!)

Me hopes that the SealPanda wont get extinct anytime soon! =)

Take care and have fun tmr!

-------------------------------------------------------

Have been getting really annoyed with the OTHER travel agent that I'm having with regard to my first round of trip there...

Conversation with Agent -

Agent: I'm sorry Miss Zainal but the revised flight schedule emailed to you is the only option left. All flights out of perth is cancelled and the 945am flight is the first flight operating out of perth.

Me: In that itinerary i'll be reaching perth at 1.10am. What do you expect me to do for 8hours at Perth airport? (thinks to self: I have enough time to plan a terrorist attack sia! babified!)

Agent: But that's the only option we have.

Me: Miss, I hope that you understand that if there is nothing of utmost urgency that requires my attention in Adelaide, I wouldn't be making such a big fuss over rescheduling of flight details.

Agent: Oh I'm sorry Miss Zainal... Do you have a meeting in Adelaide?

Me: Yes. I have to be in Adelaide before 12noon. You don't expect me to reschedule my busy schedule to accomodate something that you guys cancel do you?

Agent: Oh.. I'm really sorry Miss Zainal. *gets really flustered and looks through flights*

Agent: *talks without thinking* There is a flight from Singapore to Sydney arriving in Sydney at 2am and the flight out of Sydney into Adelaide is at 115am on the same day.

Me: *feigns irritation* And how do you expect me to get on that flight? Walk backwards and pray to god that the time goes back to 115am? (<- see what i mean by dangerous sarcasm?)

Agent: Oh i'm sorry. That's a misconnection.

Me: I'm sure. You know wat. Just get me a flight that will allow me to reach Adelaide irregardless of which state i'm connected too. If you can't. Please look into other airlines.

Agent: I'll check again and call you back in half an hour.

Me: Please do. *hangs up*

I was actually pretty amused by the entire conversation that I couldn't stop laughing about the misconnection of flight.

Agent calls back 30 minutes later.

Agent: Miss Zainal, we have a flight out of Singapore at 9am on 24th January into sydney, sydney to Darwin and Darwin to Adelaide. And you will reach Adelaide at 8am on 25th January.

Me: Isn't that like 23hours? You expect me to get on a 23hour flight to Australia? Look. If I wanted to experience such a long hour flight, I wouldn't choose Australia to be my destination. Why would I want to take a 23hour flight to australia when 23hours can get me to US? (I nearly added this: You want my expensively insured butt to suffer from cramps issit?)

Agent: *nervous laughs*

Me: Ok. Listen. Get me a flight that will allow me to reach Adelaide on 25th January 2009 before 12nooon and doesnt require me to travel for 23hours.

Agent: Yes Miss Zainal. I'll call you again.

1 hour later.

Agent: Miss Zainal, we have a flight from Singapore departing at 9.05pm on 24th January 2009 arriving in Brisbane at 6.50am. And the flight from Brisbane will be departing at 8.25am and arriving in Adelaide at 11.35am.

Me: Have you checked with the airlines whether the can accomodate 2 passengers?

Agent: Yes, Miss.

Me: Fine, then confirm this flight then. Thank you.

Agent: Ok Miss Zainal, I'll email the details to you shortly.

Me: Thank you.. *hangs up*

SEE WHAT I MEAN BY ANNOYING?! My batt turned flat rite after that. Bloody hell.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying a little too hard. Yup. A little too hard. BLEARGH~! Its eating me up slowly from within.

No comments: