Thursday, December 18, 2008

Irritants.

When people are too free. They are too free.

But hey, what can I say? Some are just employed to do just that.

Which means, they're not too free. People are just too rich.

Maybe the recession isn't that bad an occurence afterall.

Or maybe the statement is true:- "The rich just keeps on getting richer!"

-----------------------------------------------

I'm sick and tired of certain things. If perfection is expected, please therefore insert your instructions in all completeness and not later on be the bringer of tantrums and sulks.

Its not really enjoyable to read through people's head when I've never done any of your stuff before but is expected to know what to do, because of I have no idea what stories you have heard from I have no idea where.

I'm annoyed. Yes. Very annoyed.

No comments: