Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Of footsteps and making marks...

Its interesting seeing how the people I know are now making their mark. Friends... Not acquaintances... friends. People whom i've talked abt the future with...

Not locally.

But regionally. Globally. Internationally.

Nobody's here anymore. They're all based all over the place!

Truthfully, I am the most impatient human being. I am quite jealous. yes I am! I'm thinking to myself.

WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG? Is it the career path i've chosen or is it the break that I took? Career path. Hmmm.. there's just tooooo many challenges along the way. I'd have to detour a few times. But then... The break be it a wise decision or otherwise, has its own purpose.

So,

It might be both.

My friends are telling me to be patient as good things come to those who wait. really? I doubt it.

But victory will be sweet to those who have to fight for it... no? Well, at least I hope its true. lol.

I'm scared. But at the same time, i cant wait. I really can't!

So people, dont slow down. Don't wait for me. Coz, I will catch up. At least soon enough!

We'll meet again. Definitely.

No comments: