Monday, December 08, 2008

I've been sick. Fever, flu, sore throat. All thanks to the rain last thursday!

Me is giddy and feel like throwing up half the time. Thank god me is not on the road trip with them or me will just be party pooper of the century! bleargh~!

Its hari raya haji today so.. Salam Aidil Adha to all Muslims out there!

The rain has been causing all kinda disasters everywhere and Malaysia, festive seasons and rain dont go well together!

Sheesh~! having friends on the road drive me up the worry wall! lol!! oh well. I'm sure they will come back in one piece. THEY BETTER!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea when my cousin is coming back. She has been summon back here by my aunt. Things have been happening. TOO MANY THINGS! *pulls hair*

Why do pple always take us for granted? Why do pple ask for something that we will not give? Why are you still so nice to them? I don't understand. Even after everything that they have put us through.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was not an escape. Or so she thought. When she started dodging things she realised maybe she was unconsciously doing it. Filled with questions and uncertainties she has forced herself away from that room. She has tried to keep it shut only to have it reopened over and over again.

She is scared. She is really really scared. She wants the tears to run dry.

Will you stay by my side and hug me till my tears subside?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Things she say and do. She apologize for it. She has a weird logic. Seriously. She thinks that by making one hate her will make it all easier. Will make it all better. But seriously, it is a task much harder to be accomplished. She cant fulfil it... she knows that. That's not what she wants...

But thats what have to happen rite? He have to end up hating her one day. isnt it? Isn't that what the books state?

She doesnt know how. Teach her? Will you?

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am heading off to bed. I seriously feel like shit.. me hates flu!!!

No comments: