Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Of Ramblings & Nonsensical Chatters...

I feel like rambling about everything but then again, I don't think anyone would bother. But when you think about it... I HAVE NO ONE TO PLEASE ITS MY BLOG AFTERALL!!

Hahahah.. suckers. LOL~!!

For the first time in many many years since I got my puberty (i'm not gonna state when.. Ha.), this is the first time or rather first year that in recent months that when I am expecting myself to bleed to death that I actually have the worst case of PMS.

I dont have bad moods. But just sarcasm worthy to shred diamonds.

And it will last for a week or so. I see the change and I see myself being like that, but there's nothing I can do to stop myself.

Its like I'm fired up by a silent anger residing within me and no amount of water could extinguish it. And me being me, I do feel bad saying the things I say (sometimes), but I can stop my mouth from moving.

I try to stop myself. Biting my tongue half the time (i literally do it, at times) but hahhahahaha.. I fail sometimes. Oh wait, let me correct that. Most of the time. Yerp!

-------------------------------------------------

My flight is driving me crazy.. Now I can like travel the whole damn country just to get to one damn state la.. fuckers.

Annoyed and irritated.

Booked my one-way ticket. Come Feb 09 (me not going to state which date, me is going to fly there and not come back already.) me is gonna disappear. The term "one-way" has driven me into deep emotional unstability.

Conversation with agent:

Agent: So miss, one way ticket for how many persons?

Me: One.

Agent: Ok then, i'll be confirming your ticket and will be emailing your details shortly. I repeat your reservation. One way ticket to (insert state) on (insert date) for one. Is that correct?

Me: Yes... thank you.

Agent: Please confirm and make your payments by 31st December 2008. Thanks Ms. Zainal.

Yes, my insides are churning as I type that damn phrase just now.

ONE-WAY.

---------------------------------------------

Busy at work. VERY BUSY AT WORK. HAIX. Shah has decided that my head looks like a mushroom now. And i'll be taking out my extensions tonight.

Yes yes, for those of you who really thought that I dyed my hair, lo and behold! my red streaks are extensions. There goes the streaks of red. My expensive streaks of red. Saded. I actually like the damn thing.. but i should have rebonded my hair initially then it will look neater.

Shah thinks that i've grown mad. Coz my hair is in a mess and i'm humming to myself while doing payment vouchers. She's convinced. I'm either mad. Or in love.

Go Figure~!

-----------------------------------------------

So now, i have decided to leave my office and revel in my new fear of new hairstylists who might get eaten up by me if they by any chance spoil my oh-so precious hair.

Yes. My PRECIOUS hair. the one thing that wont grow fat on me!

That btw is not a blonde moment. Just a matter of fact. LOL!

Goodbye dear readers! Me is off.

No comments: