Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You better not shout
You better not cry

You better not hide
I'm telling you why...

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*and I am oh so capable of screwing lyrics up! LOL!

------------------------------------------------

Quote of the week from Me to Mel on our way home to the East Side yest.

Conversation:

Me: I think you go get yourself a External HD

Mel: I already have one. Came with the laptop
*silence*
Mel: But my brother took it.

Me: So you don't have it la...

Mel: Hee. Maybe I should get ALOT OF THUMBDRIVES

Me: Ya, then you'll bundle it together like a bunch of keychains rite?

Mel: YA! One bunch for one show..

Me: Ya! Then you can label each thumbdrive and maybe even colour code them!

Mel: Yup!

Me: Ya. I forgot. Bird face comes with Bird brain.

Mel: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!!!

No comments: