Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Abt me... That is something that I never really touched... A topic that I tend to avoid... Why? Coz it's difficult for me to open up... Yeah... well... this entry might not sound like the nad everyone knows... But that's me... It's difficult for me to open up even though the people I'm telling too are those that I trust... Rite now i can only think of 4 pple including my mom that knows me inside out.. Not many have known.. or unveil me.. hahaha... The other 3 is my sec sch best buddies that I hang around with..

I tend to avoid a topic.. when pple ask me "So, Nad tell me abt yourself? Your sec sch or watever" and i'll go like... "well.. That's another story for another day.." Sounds familiar? I've been using this phrase since god knows when... The only phrase i'll use b4 i changed the topic or either packed up coz its time to go home... I dun know why.. Maybe I just dun know what to say... So in the end... even if i did tell.. I'll summarise my life so short... that i can cover 4 years of secondary school life from the walk halfway from the playground to the bus stop... which is like 5-7 minutes... and hope that it sounds utterly boring so that the topic might change... Like what i did today.. hahahah..

No comments: