Wednesday, February 18, 2004

OMG!!! I can't believe this... It's 850 am.. and instead of being at home.. I'm already in school... Wat the helll.. I have to stop this kan cheong thingy now... My paper starts at 11am and at 850am.. I am in sch??? Wanna know why?? Coz i tot that my paper is at 9... and when i reached.. had to check the room number.. then and only then did i realise that it was at 11am!!!! argh!!! i am this lateness queen but then.. when come early... i come too early... haiz...

Ok i can imagine mel rolling on the floor laughing at me when he reads this blog.. hmmzz..

But then again, to think on the bright side, at least i'm already up.. and i can revise my MBS again... and i wont be late for test.. hahahah... OMG.. its only 855am.. i could still be at home sleeping.. (",)... Well at least i'm no longer sleeping.. hahaha.. omg.. i sound like i have a spilt personality or something... hahhahaha... What shall i do now?? hmmzz.. did i hear the mbs book calling my name?? hmmzz.. i must be hallucinating... (",)

No comments: