Monday, February 16, 2004

Sometimes I wonder.. and wonder and wonder... But obviously, when you wonder too much, nothing seems to move... things gets stagnant...

But now i ask myself, why am i so freaking lazy rite now?? ARGH!! Seriously, i dunno wat went wrong.. Now i only have to study for 2 subjects only and I wonder whether or not i can pass... and it makes me think.. how on earth did i manage to go thru o'levels and survive... Maybe it's because whatever drives me to do it previously is no longer there...

The anger has subsided... The frustration is seeping out... All those hatred that I used as a tool of motivation has mellowed down alittle.. Maybe what i need now is all those insults from those people that i've been proving myself too... I'm so used to having to prove myself.. that rite now, even though i still do have to prove myself to certain parties... The anger and determination is not really there anymore.. why? why? why?

No comments: