Thursday, February 05, 2004

Today, went for parliament... then got law goes to the movies...

Featuring.. *Drum Rolls*... Peter Pan.. It was kinda nice actually... the effects of the sun coming out and stuff like that... but it was kinda cartoonish at certain scense esp when the transission of the computer graphics to the real life scenes... hahaha... But besides that, it was so very the crappy.. went there with mel, azi and kay... So naturally, many would know why it turns out to be crappy...

A real interesting grp we make... Its kinda a whole new bunch of frenz that i'm hanging around wif.. even though we know each other since last sem... but i think it was murder game... it is murder game i tell ya... the dunno how many months of rehearsals that brought along countless of late nights dinners and getting to know sessions... So i guess Murder Game did have its positive side as well... hahahaha

The topic for today is:
Friends
What do i think of them? They are god's greatest gifts and world's most precious treasure... Or rather my most precious treasure... hehehe.. I guess they are the next closest things to siblings.. or sometimes even relatives or cousins... esp the once who tends to do dissappearing acts... :P Sometimes it amazes me how your relative can dissappear.. when they are your flesh and blood but a friend doesn't. A friend stands by you when things are down, they stays by you thru stormy weathers, monsoon seasons, iraqi wars, explosion of bombs and nuclear weapons that occurs in your life....

I treasure my friends to the extent that i would kinda do anything for them.. if you know what I mean... For example: I would try to be there when they are down... Sometimes, I would even stop pursuing a guy or rather stop liking a guy when I found out that one of my closest friends have a crush on them.. Again dun ask me why.... Coz.. again.. I have no answer to that... Many have tried to talk me out of doing such things... but hey... there are other guys that you can like... but your friends are irreplacable.. rite?

No comments: