Monday, February 23, 2004

Ok.... Now.. I'm confused... Hmmzz.. wait.. why should i be confused?? OMG!!

Sometimes i just wish that i have all the answers in the world.. and that any question that is thrown at me.. I can just answer it without thinking... coz the answer is at my fingertips... Hmmzzz.. Is anyone blessed with that kinda powers?? Or maybe if s/he knows all the answers in the world... that person is no longer considered blessed... rite?? I mean.. he is seeing the naked truth... Seeing everything without the walls... without the protective veil... without a barrier.. just seeing the world as it is... no secrets.. no lies.. just the truth.. rite?? Haiz...

I'm throwing questions at pple... the kinda question that even i know is difficult to answer... the kinda question that forces a person to face certain things in order to answer it.. But when i ask myself.. Am i able to do the same if that kinda question is thrown at me?? Part of me says yes... but the other half... Nothing... I'm faced with nothing... No definite answers... Just a deafening, piercing silence...

I seriously salute our parents... Coz each time we ask a question, we demand an answer... Unexpected questions.. which i'm sure caught them off guard... but they can give answers that sound so right... is it the correct answers?? or is it the answers that we wanna hear?? But then.. when we think it over... we realize that their answers are rite... and then we wonder how our parents got to be so wise... does it come with age?? experience??

If it does come with age and experience... then.. i dun wanna grow up... I dun wanna see what the world has in store for me.. Maybe i'm just too used too being protected and seeing the world through our parents' eyes... the view that has already been beautified and filtered before showing it to us... Soo that we only see the beautiful rainbows, the innocent angels, the colourful birds, the peaceful meadows and everything that is nice... and having to discover the darker side by ourselves??

No comments: