Thursday, February 19, 2004

You know what i give up!!

Well, to me, i've felt that i've tried my best to amend things.. to make it the way it used to be.. but then again.. why even bother... rite?? I've had enuff... all i try to do was...urm... showing my concern?? showing you that i care?? that no matter wat i'm still here?? But obviously, you dun need it.. or rather dun want it...

Haiz... Now, i will exclusively be giving my time to pple who deserves it... to pple who matters... to pple who actually appreciates my company... :P yeah well.. wat have i got to lose anyway... rite?

oh ya... i shall not waste this since its kinda... nice??... so better put this in too..

Enough is Enough.
All that could be done has be done.
Yet, is it enough?
Concern and care.
They are spurned.
Showing that I care.
It is spurned.
That I'll be here no matter what.
It is spurned.
The past is never coming back.

Done by: A fren (",)


No comments: