Thursday, February 19, 2004

Wat happened today??

Well.. it was bad to good.. It started sucky lah.. with econz paper... argh!! i think if i did get the formulas and graphs rite, i might be giving the wrong explaination... if not, it will be vice versa... Argh!!! Ok.. i have no idea how i'll do for my econz test.. hmmzz.. ZERO confidence man!! ARGH!!!

Anywayz, things got better after the paper... obviously!! I won't allow econz to ruin my day for long.. I mean.. Com'on.. today was my last test paper.. and the beginning of my "hols"... hahahha... After that... wat did we do?? hmmzz.. ya...

we went to TM to celebrate's mel's birthday... had lunch at Seoul Garden.. and surprised him there... hahaha.. mel.. how can you not expect to get a b-dae cake from us?? wahahaha... yeah... then we went to watch movie.. OMG!! I actually watched GOTHIKA!!! ARGH!!! Wat's wrong with me?? To those who know me.. i think you guys know why... Oh ya..

Obviously it is NOT a surprise when i did not agree to the movie.. but obviously... mel had to go and buy the tickets without actually discussing with the rest or listening to anyone's pleadings or opinions.. hhhmmzzz.. (But then again.. i was the only one who didn't wanna watch it.. so ya!!)During the show, ha! i wasn't the only one cowering behind my bag... Mel did too!! hahahha...

But before the show... we chill out.. at... none other than the arcade!! hahaha.. i think it's gonna be the group's destressing outlet.. haahaha.. Oh ya.. mel.. I have not raised my white flag yet... therefore i have not given up!! But rite now, i'm kinda sick of daytona.. hahaha.. gonna switch to some other games.. haha.. and this is NOT an excuse.. wahaha... (",)

Conclusion: Today started sucky!! But by the end of the day.. I am proud to say that.. as usual.. i have enjoyed myself.. :P

No comments: