Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Tort paper today... Hmmzz.. rather unexpected.. coz, i think that i can pass it... but pass it well or not... it depends actually...

Besides tort paper, i think today was rather "interesting"... trying to figure out what to do before we actually went home... and ya.. I better stop stuffing myself with things to eat.. coz, i realize that i've been chewing and chewing and chewing since yesterday... ARGH!! (Nad, this is not a way to kill stress!!) Omg.. did i just talk to myself.. hahaha.. I'm going nutz.. I mean its not as if i already am.. but then again.. hahahah.. Ok i better stop this... So.. Where was i?? Oh ya.. figuring out of things to do..

What did we do today? Ah.. yes.. We went to the arcade... MEL!! I'm not done.. i'll never be satisfied with a draw... Someone has to lose... wahahah!!! *Evil Laughs* But going to the arcade was great.. we should do more of this... It's stress reliving, fun, enjoyable and everything nice... Whee.. I'm Loving it!!! wahahaha...

Ok i better end today's entry coz i see no purpose in it.. Today's entry sounds CRAZY!!! Anywayz, kay, love your tribute entry.. It's sooo sweeeet!!! AWWW!!!!! I think i should do a tribute too.. but not now... maybe i shall do a tribute during the hols or something.. keeps me occupied.. hahaha.. Anywayz, Time to drag myself to hit the books.. MBS O MBS... Wherefore art thou MBS??

No comments: