Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Yippee... Today really had a great time of my life... Went out with Hidayah (Hidz) and Madeena (Mad)... OMG!!

When was the last time that we actually met and had a chill out session?? hmmzzz... 2 Mths ago rite?? OMG!! Do we have lots to catch up on... hahahhaa.... Spent the entire day toking and toking and more toking.. wonder how i even manage it when i'm having a soar throat... tsk tsk.. hahahhaha.. and it was so obvious that we truly miss each other.. hahahah...

Started the day meeting mad... suppose to meet her at 1230pm.. and i reached at 115pm and surprise surprise!!! I was early!! Wahahahhaa... I knew it.. hahahaha.. Then wat did we do ah?? Oh ya... went to have lunch... Then me and Mad update each other with each other's life.... me abt school and everything lah... and she abt the torture of boredom while waiting for results... and getting into trouble.. wahahhaha...

Mad Mad... You should have known better... next time.. call me when you're facing this kinda thing... you know perfectly well that I (no matter what) would not push you away... hahahhaha... Then we were exchanging views on each other's life.... and obviously learnt alot from each other abt each other...

Then at around 4.. called hidz.. (Apologies really... next time we wouldnt be dragging you str from school with you draggin your art stuff along and all that... Nex time we allow you to go home and make yourself pretty pretty before coming back to meet us ok?? (",) ) Met her at centrepoint macs... not to eat lah... just to have a place to sit... Then obviously we took turns updating her on our lifes.. and she updated us on hers....

Seriously, I think it's the month of love... FEBRUARY... Is it?? But i think it is... Both of them have a special someone now!!! hahhaa... I'm like soo happy for them... And it all started this month!! But Mad..you ah.. Normal already... HIDZ!! OMG!! You finally have one!!! I mean your first.. wahahhaa... we were like that lah just now... waahahaha... Truly a girl's outing... :P

And hidz was blushing madly... And Mad goes on this sappy love story mode... keeps telling us over and over again how sweet he is.. hahhaha and Hidz was like the same lah... Then they realised that... I was near decomposing.. whaahhaha... and they started attacking me on whether or not i have any crushes... and stuff like that... (",)

Then met my mom for dinner... and obviously there was another updating session with my mom... hahaah.. and finally we went home at around 8.30 or so...

Then inside the train, Hidz was taking a walk down memory lane... she was like.. can you imagine... we knew each other when we are 13 and now.. we are gonna turn 18... And i was thinking.. it IS kinda sweet... I mean what we see of each other today.. was not how we were like when we were in sec1...

and now... we're even here as a group to witness hidz getting her first!!! hahhahaha... It was like so cool.. and we were like wondering how are we like 5 yrs down the road... I know HIDz is gonna be a jewellery designer... Mad... not sure yet... Mad.. if you're readin this... remember to call us when results is out... and me... wonder what i'll be????

No comments: