Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Oh ya I actually forgot... MURDER GAME HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!! YAY!! YIPPEE!!! But then.... what the hell am i gonna do now?? hahaha... But there is a sequel... Murder game2.. Launched during open house which is in one week's time if i'm not mistaken.. and guess wat... so is mid-sem test.. project datelines... and i have no idea what else...

My mom is not too happy with me.. I think she kinda feel that I am neglecting my work... Have no idea how she got that picture drawn in her head... I think i've been slacking a little... but neglecting my work i dun think so... But the thing is I'm tired and worn out.. and staying up late nights to finish stuff... is tiring as well as making me look like a panda... But.. i guess i should not be complaining... Everyone else is tired too...

And I better proof to my mom that i will pass my mid-sem test.. After all, that was my promise to myself.. Never to ever disappoint my mom... One disappointment in her life is enough... Another part of me revealed... hahaha... I guess now you know why i dun go home late huh... I try not to get on my mom's nerves... And this is truly amazing... 2nd entry in a period of one hour...

No comments: