Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Hahaha... I broke my holiday record today.. i neva woke up this early... ya... NEVER!!! Today i woke up at 845am.. hmmzzz... and its a holiday... with no grp meetings to rush too and also not meeting my fren this early... Coz that fren of mine , definitely havent wake up yet.. Well.. if you pple keep complaining that I'm ALWAYS late... well... in sec sch... even though i'm still late... I'll be one of the earliest peeps in the group.. wahahahah... Not bad ah... always escape from having to belanja pple drinks or ice cream or watever... but now ah... haiz... i'm the ONLY one who is ALWAYS late in my poly group.. haiz.. so sad.. wahahaha.. now not bad already... can come on time...:P

And now... i'm rotting.. and rotting... and i'm decomposing.. ooops.. i see my finger falling out.. wahahahaha... The boredom of sch hols.. tsk tsk... when its not hols.. you want a holiday.. but when you're having a holiday.. you wonder when is all this torture gonna end?? Tsk tsk tsk.. Human Beings... Tsk tsk tsk... :P

Well... i'm going out later... YIPPEE!!! Out of the house.. finally... wahahaha... anywayz, when is the 4 of us gonna go out??? that is if any of you is free lah... if not free then its fine with me... coz i'll still be seeing you guys when sch reopens.. wahahhaha.. omg.. i'm mad... and i'm bored... maybe i shall go back to bed.. wahahhahaah... Or maybe not... maybe i shall go and disturb my fren... go and call her.. wahahaha... *Evil Laughs*

No comments: