Monday, May 31, 2004

So.. finally the SI judges are revealed... woohhoo.. I think the singapore idol is gonna take an interesting and unexpected twist...

Anywayz, what did i do today?? I had a rather interesting day... Something that i would not do unless i'm forced too.. so ya.. this is one of those forced times.. Went to textile centre with my aunt.. To find embroidery threads... hmmzz.. believe it or not.. i'm gonna drag my mom there again.. i wanna buy the leather strips.. ahahaha.. time to make some things.. hehehe..

Then after that followed her to katong complex.. to pay her sewing machine installments... then she went to buy some tudungs... then that was when i saw it.. The thing i've been looking for.. all this while.. and finally! i've found it.. AT LAST! the search is over.. hahhaa.. actually its nothing lah.. only saw the colour for my this yr baju kurung or kebaya... its plum coloured... for those who is like deena.. who thinks.. that plum is red.. it is actually reddish-purple... so ya.. really have lotsa place to drag my mum too.. hahaha...

No comments: