Monday, August 02, 2004

Hmmm.. i think i'm done with accounts.. tmr is accounts test... and i'm confident?? Hmmmm Half way there lah i think... Need to buy stationeries man... Nvm.. I shall go meet my mom.. Oh ya.. today is MONDAY!!! SECOND OF AUGUST 2004...

SOMETHING IS COMING MY WAY!!
But i dunno whether my mom remembers or not... I've been telling her that over and over and over again... tralalalalala......
SOMETHING IS COMING MY WAY!!

Tralaalalalalala....
I need to go buy batteries tooo... And why am i even writing it here?? Hmm no idea... dont ask me why.... Checklist?? Its not as if i can bring it to popular to remind me...

Oh sht.. Talking abt checklist... I need to submit LCOMM checklist.. OH SHYTE.... Oh Ducking fish!!! Argh... nvm... chill.. i shall go do it now...

~Peace out~

No comments: