Monday, August 30, 2004

Well.. I typed one long entry this morning at around 430am... And guess wat?? ITS GONE WITH THE WIND ONCE AGAIN!!! But nevermind... Since i'm so free in ILAW CHAMBERS now... I shall type away...

Well, its been 5days? I think its around there... Around 5 days since i lasted updated... Break record already... Waahahhaa.. When was the last time that i didn't update for so long?? I think it was during the MG season rite?? Coz, i remembered Kay pestering me update most of the time..

But anywayz, I shall really have to stop digressing like this...

So what am i suppose to say???

Oh ya... People who doesn't watch TV..

OLYMPICS HAVE ENDED

Its sad.. Coz, it means that i have no reason to stay up late already... Grrrr... Nvm.... I shall learn how to sleep early normally all over again...

Let's see what i have been up to for the past 5 days...

Nothing much actually.. Had CCA on Friday. Did OK for the Contest. Oh ya. Had a really interesting conversation on my way home. Went home with my IPP. So ya.. Had an unexpected conversation. I mean, Its not unexpected to have a conversation. But the topic of the conversation was unexpected esp with someone you dont really know well...

Am i even making sense?? Hmmm nvm.. As long as i understand can already... So where was i??

Oh ya... Topic of conversation: RELATIONSHIPS. I think its the age.. Coz, each time i talk to some around that age, it seems as if that is all they ever talk abt.. RELATIONSHIPS. tsk tsk tsk.. Very the limited you know...

But anywayz, it was a really interesting topic... Met him again the next day to go TPJC... Haiz. I was later late for my Crim Pro Meeting. Thanks to him.. Busy physchoing me there to leave TPJC later.. NVM..

So ya.. Where was i?? Oh yes yes.. I was late for my Crim Pro Meeting.. VERY late for it.. So ya.. I'm like any normal slack member that anyone could ever come across.. Late for meetings.. Never contribute anything during meetings.. SO ya.. Beware people..

Had a million scoldings in in the past week.. Screaming from my grandmother for waking up late on a stupid sunday.. Got scolding from my aunt for something that my STUPID cat did.

Nothing seems rite does it??

The journey of a thousand miles, begins with the first step

No comments: