Thursday, May 13, 2004

Didnt go out anywhere yest... kinda slept the entire day actually... even though that wasn't my original plan... How not to sleep you tell me.. now its 415am and i'm not on my bed but at the comp.. blogging away... If i'm not online.. i'll be watching vcds.. Have no idea why i'm not watching them when the sun is up.. but start doing everything when its at night.. seriously, turning into an owl.. tsk tsk tsk...

Been watching PIRATES OF CARRIBEAN and LAST SAMURAI... hmmzz.. both movies are nice.. pirates of carribean.. i have no idea whether or not its a comedy but i find it hilarious anywayz.. hahaha and last samurai is heart warming.. hahha.. However, there are great similarities about this 2 movies and that is how someone would do anything for the person or things that they love.. Hmmzzz.. come to think of it.. nearly all movies have that concept.. that someone will be the hero or something like that lah...

To me.. i have no idea whether or not i'll do anything for a person or things that i love.. but most probably there is a high chance that i will do anything.. But the reason for doing it is at times another story.. coz its either because you love that person THAT much or you just plainly wanna prove yourself.. so ya.. the reason varies.. And i remember there was one time that i was busy trying to prove myself for something that i wouldn't get into the details at the moment... that my friends just said to me that no matter what i do those pple are never going to be satisfied and will still stick to their perception of me.. so just forget abt proving myself and do things that i truly enjoyed doing... Well my friends did make sense and i was tired of proving myself too at that point of time.. But most prob i will do it again when a certain situation rises again... :P

No comments: