Friday, May 07, 2004

Results are out today...

Haiz... some are ok... one is just killing me at the moment.. have no idea what to do rite now... and the best part... whatever it is.. its not helping at the moment.. you think i dun know any of that?? Haiz.. anywayz, have no idea what to tell my mom though.. confirm she damn disappointed lah... i seriously dunno what to do.. dunno what to tell her.. dunno how to tell her....

Tell her promises that i'm not able to fulfill? Tell her that i'll try to do better the next time round?? Well that excuse have been around since ice age... I dun think she believe it anymore each time i tell her that.. coz i never do any better the next time round... Tell her that i'm sorry?? For not being able to get what i'm suppose to get?? Still have no idea what to tell her coz i dunno whether or not these are just excuses or something that i will be able to prove...

Anywayz, the words are not helping me at all.. seriously, its not making me feel any better.. its making me feel worst... much much worst... Yes those words are logical... Well.. its easier said than done rite?? Everyone can talk.. but can everyone fulfill it?? Haiz...

I'm so damn worried and scared rite now.. Coz i have the possibility of retaking the farking subject if i dun do it well the next time round.. Who in the world would wanna retake that freaking subject?? I think it will be equivalent to torture in hell... Shit lah.. Seriously hope that i will do better the next time.. Shit shit shit... Currently damn angry with myself, how could i even allow this to happen?? Well.. One thing for sure is serve me right!!

Current state of mind: Angry, Confused and on the verge of tears

No comments: