Monday, May 24, 2004

Ok let's see.. Didn't go swimming today... Why? Coz i have a feeling that my friend just woke up ard 2 hrs ago... and i've been calling her and she didnt pick up... What's new? Forever one... I'm going to do the same to her soon i tell you... So ya.. Didnt go anywhere near the pool...

So what did I do in the end? I met Syazana... Yes yes.. Hidayah.. don't get shock.. she's not that horrible you know.. irritating yes.. but horrible.. erm no i think... wahaha... but thankz to the prev. makcik who was still sleeping left me no other choice but to go out with Syaz... *Hidayah.. remember to breathe when you're in fits of laughter* Since Syaz has been calling me to go out with her... so ya.. met up with her today.. not that far lah.. At Compass Point only... hahaha... ended up sitting at starbucks... for.. let's see... 1... 2... yeah 2 hours... Hidayah... Don't worry.. its not a romantic date... and pls... stop rolling on the floor* Catching up on each others life... Sch life hasn't been that good to her.. esp. frenz wise... *HIDAYAH.. wipe that evil grin off* Wonder what's wrong with us? Having frenz probs... tsk tsk tsk..

Come to think of it... i've been turning down outings.. hahaha.. why? no reason... only that it tends to clash with my other outings.. hahaha.. made one of my fren MAD when i didnt go for one of my groups' gathering.. hahhaa.. must make it up... one day.. some time... soon?

So.. ya... Can't wait for TMR!!! hahahha... so sorry hid... Tickets not mine.. I'm only following... next time lah ah... okiez?? Don't angry ah... hehehe.. Muacks.. LOve ya.. hahaha...

No comments: