Saturday, May 15, 2004

VAN HELSING... I guessed we won't be watching this particular movie as a group rite?? Since OBI WAN KENOBI watched it already without telling the rest of the clan.. so ya.. I watched it with my mom today...

The show rocks man.. hahhaa... It was totally like WOW!! Made me wanna be a dracula slayer.. so cool rite?? hahhaa.. my imagination seriously ran wild.. hahhaa.. being a werewolf.. or a beautiful vampire.. LOL~~!! or better still the last princess that died in the end.. hahhaha.. this kinda show.. it seems as if that everybody tends to die.. but the evil will ALWAYS be vanquished... hahaha.. as the old saying always say GOOD WILL TRIUMPH OVER EVIL!! YAY!! hahaha... But it was cool.. :P

Then had dinner at swensen's since my mom wanna eat the apple crumble... but didn't enjoy the apple crumble this time round and Suk Ching wasn't around... Since the last outing we had fun eating apple crumble... my mom came to the conclusion that next time if eat apple crumble must drag Suk Ching along since it was more enjoyable... ahahahha.. so ya.. SUK CHING.. remember.. there WILL be a next apple crumble outing.. MUAHAHHA!!!

And i think i'm falling sick... HOPE NOT...

No comments: