Monday, May 24, 2004

Yeah.. So my mom allowed me to go.. hahaha.. First time.. hahaha.. must go and buy 4D already.. loL~! Maybe coz i'm going crazy over them.. wahhaha..

So what am i doing tmr? Going Swimming.. why? coz, deena finally answered my smses.. or maybe she just miss me lah.. ahhaa... thick skinned rite? I know.. lol!! Then got scolding from her becoz my bike is spoilt... then cannot go cycling... nonsense rite? She pass 6 mths dun wanna go and exercise.. now then wanna go... why? Coz, she finally made the decision that she gonna join the New Paper New Face.. hehehe.. ahh!! FINALLY!! I've been waiting for ages for that particular agreement.. But the condition that she's not joining alone still stands... So she's dragging Hidayah.. can't wait for the battle btwn both of them... coz, hidayah practically freaked out when i let her in to that little secret.. hahha

Argh! need to speak in a nicer tone to my grandmother.. coz pple thinks that i'm being a meanie and disrespectful in the way i talk to her.. wth.. been talking to her like that since i can talk.. maybe that's the reason why my grandma is always angry with me.. mistook the way i talk to her.. argh!! what do you want me to do? go for voice implant and request for a voice that is sweeter and more polite? Maybe i should ask for siti nurhaliza's voice?

No comments: