Friday, May 07, 2004

Hmmz in the end i didn't go anywhere yesterday...

Didn't go and look for job... and i didnt even go out.. Stayed at home.. WHY?? Coz my beautiful grandmother scolded me for frequently going out.. and the frequently is that i shouldn't go out for 3 days in a row.. so that is one of the reason why i seldom go out.. have so many pple to please.. have so many pple to ask permission from.. better stay at home and rot rite?? at least i won't get into trouble while asking..

She say she no longer trust kids nowadays... why?? Coz she spend 3 weeks in malaysia witnessing my cousin going home late... and she thinks that it applies to me?? HAIz... Sometimes, i wonder.. what should i do... do whatever i like?? or should i do things to please pple... I seriously wonder why she scolds me when she keeps thinking that i've got no friends coz i always rot at home and never go out.. And when i do go out.. She thinks that i'm making too many friends and allowing them to be a bad influence on me.. What you want me to do you tell me??

Obviously, ended up quarrelling with her... haiz.. i never like quarrelling with her or anyone... i never do.. i'll feel so guilty later... i have no idea what to do to make things rite after quarrels... and she thinks that me going for job interviews are just excuses to go out.. coz i go home late and the best part is that i go home late is because i met my mom for dinner or to go out... and she thinks that it is also an excuse coz currently i'm not working... How you want me to work you tell me?? I go home late kena scolding... I go out everyday also kena scolding.. I go for job interviews dun believe... How not to quarrel??? haiz....

No comments: