Sunday, May 02, 2004

Finally went out today... hahaha... actually my day began at around 2 or 3pm or so.. Went to escape theme park with my cousins.. the initial picnic plan that i was telling about in the end... was intended strictly for the parents... so the children was shooed away as my mom queued to pay for admission into the theme park as a way for us to be out of their way the entire day.. heee....

So went on nearly all the rides with my cousins... and go-cart racing... woohooo... Was kinda speeding all the way... came in 2nd out of 5... not bad rite?? the first was the guy cousin of mine... i got headache after a few rides... as well as got drenched in one of the rides.. the big splash thing or something like that lah... but then.. sadly.. i only had the chance of being drenched on one slide... coz they had to stop the entire ride coz somebody's child was tooo afraid to continue on... Grr.. but that was another good thing too as i had no change of clothes.. wahahhaa...

So i was drenched and i didnt had the time to go home and change before meeting the rest of them at newton for dinner.. which my initial plan was not to go at all... wonder what changed my mind though... hmmzzz.. Anywayz, took 518 to newton... thanks to SOMEONE's advice, i had an around 1-hour and 15 minutes bus ride to newton... and during that bus ride.. i had the privelege of hearing my cousin lecturing her brother.. and boy! I never wanna be her daughter or son.. wahahahah... was on the brother's side... haha.. and had a "human rights" so-called argument (or was it debate?) with her in the bus

Then it made me realise... sometimes, i just don't know why some people can't accept that everyone's different and each of them have their own strengths.. Her brother is going to sit for a national exam... something like 'O' Levels this year.. and during the car ride to downtown east just now... we passed a penthouse i think... then my aunt was like... "you see, if you study hard.. you get good job.. and you can afford luxurious things.. it's for your own good also"

They've been going on and on about it since this morning actually... and that car ride... just got me pissed.. i mean i cant take it anymore... I just went,'If i were him, i think i'd committed suicide a long time ago.. its a wonder that he is still alive now... coz its damn stressful having someone going on and on just because you can't get the desired results that is comparable to your sis and therefore a future-to-be-labelled-as-failure...." thank god it was my mom who was sitting beside me at least she understands what i was trying to say.. and i think if someone else was sitting beside me.. hahaa.. i would be beheaded...

Why? I mean everyone has a different learning pace.. ACCEPT IT!! Everyone has different strengths... ACCEPT IT!! Everyone has different interests.. ACCEPT THAT AS WELL!!! i was updated about how he keeps coming home late everyday and it is his examz year and all and how he keeps going to his friends house or out jamming... Well.. i think i would be joining him as well if you keep having people nagging at you all day long about how stupid you are... i mean.. would you sit at home to listen to this?? Hell no!! I would be out with my friends to have a good time at least they appreciate me as who i am.. rite??

People has been telling me this.. Everyone has limits.. well it is true.. There is a limit as well to how much you can nag a day and how much a person can take nagging in that particular day as well.. I mean the least you could do if you can't help is support him.. encourage him that he will succeed even though it is not as good as the sis.. i mean.. which 2 kid will be same rite?? each child is unique in their own way... just because s/he only gets 70/100 for maths for term test... doesn't mean that he is stupid just because the elder one had gotten 90/100 when s/he was going to sit for her 'O's.. Welll the limit part was part of my arguement in the bus with her.. haiz..

And the defence given was that i wouldn't understand since i'm not staying there to witness things that are going on everyday... Somehow, the wouldnt understand part was damn familiar.. hehhee.. so.. i just kept my mouth shut and no more comments was heard from me anymore.. coz i know.. if i dun keep quiet and my cousin is in that state.. we might as well not continue our journey and went home.. coz confirm sure got quarrel one.. wahhaha.. so ya.. Put 2 scorpions together... and you get the most horrible battle ever seen... lol!!

The best part was that even my mom was shock when he answered back my uncle.. something that he has never done before... it was somethign like... "Dad.. that's all you can say right?? that i'm stupid.. but do you ever encourage or support me in any way??" That was when my mom realise that he is actually damn stress only that being a guy and like most guys are... they tend not to show any feelings to the world... and my uncle.. haiz.. i dunno why.. but i think ever since sec sch.. i think i've been disrespectful to him as well.. but nvm that...

Its sad lah.. it's just sad... I mean he is not dumb lah.. he is just not within the expectations.. hmmzz... I just hope that i won't be that kinda parent one day.. if i ever become one that is... and now.. let's get back to the things...

Reached newton after a long bus ride all thirsty and stuff... Well.. introduced them to those who were present... and they are.. JENG JENG JENG!! hahaha.... Azi, Mel, Sc and her beloved, Siok Lan and Apri.. well.. my cousins were uncomfortable at first.. to the extent that i kinda felt guilty that i dragged them along.. i mean if they were uncomfortable and not enjoying themselves.. i was my fault for bringing them rite?? well.. anywayz, its over.. wahaha.. and towards the end.. they finally got use to it and i'm glad to announce that they enjoyed themselves.. hehehe...

Then we had ice cream somewhere along raffles... walked to the merlion for i dunno what reason... and than reached home at around 1240 i think.. thank god my mom was not awake... hahhaa.. if not sure kena interrogation session.. and the best part.. my cousins have already set up an excuse scenario.. wahhaha.. the beauty of having cousins that you're close to... they will do anything not to get you into trouble.. :P and i think all the scenarios before worked... coz i never get into trouble when ever they're around and when ever I come home late with them.. hahaha... maybe, it might not be the scenarios, i think my mom just thinks that i need time alone with my cousins.. hehehehe... and now its time tooo sleep....

No comments: