Sunday, May 16, 2004

Ok.. can't seem to start studying... maybe coz its the subject... GRR.. boring man.. hahhaa... Only can study when mom is not around.. hahaha.. coz, she doesn't know yet.. hehehe... haven't found the rite time to tell her.. so ya... Maybe tomorrow then i tell her.. if i can find the suitable time.. :P

Anywayz, haven't been doing much this hols.. Hope that i'll be going out more often.. hahhaa.. Only on the 21st cannot.. That is my deciding day.. hahhaa. 2-4pm.. haiz.. ANywayz, let's see what have been happening.. My mom farted at me yest.. and more farting from her.. hahaha.. tsk tsk tsk.. Tried to decorate something and turn it into a jewellery box.. Burnt my finger in the process... Tried to study... watched VCDs the entire day... hahaa... VCD marathon.. let's see what did i watch today.. 1)Pirates Of Carribean (No idea why i keep watching it..) 2)Tomb Raider 3)Parent's Trap 4)Princess Diaries 5)Mulan.. Basically, that's all.. (",)

I think i wanna signed up for a few classes.. hahhaa.. Seriously this hols is getting too free man... erm.. wat else?? Oh ya.. Was talking to my mom the other day abt things you've done that you would be proud of... And i realised something... I've not done anything in this 17 yrs of my life close to 18 actually.. that i would actually be extremely prooud of or go WOW at the thought of it.. if you know what i mean.. It's like.. you've done it.. YAY!! that kinda thing.. And i couldn't think of any.. NOTHING at all..

I mean its like... Some have climbed Mt. Ophir(4X) or maybe even Mt. Everest at 17... Some have even represented their countries in the Olympics or SEA GAMES at 17.. Some might already be the Miss Universe at 18... Or already win lots of things.. Or achieve so much.. Basically done alot in a short period of time... Then i tried to think of somethings that I would go YAY I'VE DONE IT.. and again.. i came up with nothing..

Then my mom tried to list the things that i've done.. but to me... it is not what i'm looking for.. then she says.. maybe the time haven't come yet and she is sure that the time will come where when you do something and you just go YAY.. that kinda thing.. Coz, she feels that everyone will have that certain thing that they've accomplished and extremely proud off.. so ya.. Wonder what mine will be.. :P

No comments: