Saturday, May 22, 2004

Didnt go to get coffee yest... Met my mom for dinner instead... And boy was she late.. I missed a bus coz i fell asleep while waiting for it.. and ended up taking a cab and she was still late... I nearly rotted at the bus stop while waiting for her... and even better.. she arrived in the cab...

The first thing she said when she saw me was not hi or what time did you arrive? It was "OMG! You look terrible and ugly!! Told you not to sleep late... but never listen rite..." GRrr... thx alot... But slept rite after watching nip/tuck... oh wait.. i met Suk Ching online first... to play GB.. hahaha.. so ya.. ended up sleeping late... ya.. well wat's new..

So.. I wannna go to the BLACK EYED PEAS CONCERT!!!! ARGH!!! Have to persuade her into letting me go... coz she's worrying how the hell am i gonna go home after it... Since it will be late after it ends and there will no longer be bus.. and she dunno how frequent the cab will be... so ya.. ARGH!! I wanna go!! Maybe i should start whining.. think that will help?? hahahha...

No comments: