Saturday, August 26, 2006

ARGH!

My internet connection sucked. Its been giving me shithead connection problems from yesterday. And i'm definitely not pleased. DUH!

Let's see... I wanted to blog about something yesterday...

*scratches head*

Oh well, I cant really remember wat it is now...

*Ponders some more before giving up*

SHIT! NOW MY MSN REFUSE TO CONNECT ITSELF! ARGH!

I shall be back in 15-30mins time..

*Roll sleeves*

Ok i'm back.. I hope my internet connection wont fail me now! It seriously irritates the shit out of me la..

Anywayz,

I went out with them just now. Both azi AND mel. LIKE FINALLY! hahahaha... YAY! I'm so happy!!! hehehehhee...

Its like.. hehehhe... fun, funny, i dunno.. enjoyed myself i suppose.. wahahhaa.. we have such weird and entertaining antics...

Ok before mel's head inflates any further... i shall stop...

Will be going Melaka later, I still have yet to find out what time i'm leaving singapore..

And i've not packed.. But then again, i'm only there for awhile.. I dont think there's a need to pack.. other than the following:

1. Extra Phone Batt (fully charged)
2. MP3 (fully charged)
3. Camera
4. Coming home top
5. Sleeping outfit
6. Lingerie

MUAHAHAHHA..

Now, that's really nothing. And i'm currently itching to take some chocolate from the goodie bag that's suppose to sustain me throughout the bus ride tmr! ARGH!

So unhealthy!!

Did i just say that? Oh god. *Smacks self*

But then again, i'm currently watching wat i eat wat... Cannot help it. To achieve something, you must sacrifice some things... Am i rite?? HAHAHHA.

RUBBISH! NAD SO RUBBISH!

Sidetrack: Do i sound schizo in this post or wat?

wahahahhaha!!

Anywayz, to those that's been worried about my employment status.

I'm just stating it here that... After 6 interviews, 3 offers and finally one that i've accepted.

I've gotten myself employed.

Thats all for now folks, i just cant seem to remember what to blog about... hahaha...

so before i type more nonsenscial stuff here.. I shall bid all ofyou goodnyte and sweet dreams!

No comments: