Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'M BACK BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

Anyone miss me??

I cant believe i just miss some people many many!!

ARGH!

Just one day there, stripped off all forms of technology other than a humble TV and radio and my cell... I felt lost. Bored. and DEFINITELY deprived.

Seriously,

One would not realise how much technology plays a part in their life, till it comes to a point of time where its not available for your own exploitation.

I dunno, maybe its just me.

But i think it'll hit any teenager in singapore. Teenagers who have a comp in front of them, in the comfort of their home, chatting away on MSN and typing inane blog entries to amuse themselves and to irritate the shit out of, maybe, some blog-passer-by-ers.

And i wondered how on earth my cousins SURVIVE without such technology around at night to actually occupy themselves with SOMETHING to do.

i'm amazed.

But anywayz, like most blog entries, its either for bitching, jest, complaints, sarcasm, fun, ramblings or whatnots, i shall therefore indulge myself in either one of those stated above.

I shall start on telling you beautiful pple out there of my journey back to Melaka, Malaysia.

*cues theme song: MALAYSIA TRULY ASIAAA!!!*

Well, as i was out the night before with my beautiful friends, mel and azi, whom i've missed terribly within a short weekend overseas (or rather across the bridge), just coz, i'm deprived of talking to them online.

Ok fine, i still have my phone. But one person did not reply my sms.

So ya.

But then again, i digress.

Mel predicted that my mom would be waking me up at 630am to bathe and whatnots. Especially when, i was out late, came back and was online till late, and i still have NO IDEA what time is my bus back to Melaka.

BRILLIANT.

And true enough, as mel predicted. My mom woke me up at 630am. I rolled around, burst out laughing remembering a certain similarity to a prediction and reality, in the morning. Only to find out that, my bus is at 8am!!!

Ok fine, I was sulking after that:

1. for not being able to take my time
2. for informing of such "vital" information at such a late stage
3. i'm just not a morning person (90% of the time anywayz)

So off i went to bathe and make myself prettier than i already am, throw some necessities into the backpack and i'm ready to go.

Made my way to Lavender St. That's where all those Singapore - Malaysia Express Svcs are situated.

Guess what i found out?

MY MOM BOUGHT TICKETS TO SINGAPORE-MALACCA EXPRESS BUS INSTEAD OF TICKETS TO THE DELIMA EXPRESS BUS!!!

My "beak" was longer than donald's by then.

One wonders, why is Nad making such a big fuss, esp when i'm usually a fuss-free person. Am i rite?

Well here's why:

1. I've never had a great experience on the Singapore-Malacca Express
1(a). There's always cockroaches
1(b). There's such to have some sort of defects with the air-con (its either to cold or the air con is non-existent)
1(c). The bus is either OLD or UGLY or BOTH!

Mom did try to make me happier by telling me that there's new buses under the company and its really great.

So when i reached the berth, there's 3 Singapore-Malacca express bus all departing at 8am.

3 buses.
3 different looks.
3 different conditions. (Oldest. New. Newest.)

Well, then.

Guess which one i've got?

If you guess............


OLDEST.


Then here's 100 virtual kisses for you!

*Virtually kisses winner 100 times*

Yup. I've got the oldest, ugliest bus. The air-con was effing NON-EXISTENT! Some of the seats were falling apart, but thank god there wasn't any cockroaches.

And also the fact that the journey wasn't that long. So i didnt have to tolerate it for more than 5hrs or something you know. But then again, more than an hour should be torture already.

Thank god!

So once i've reached.

I've not eaten so much in the longest time. Pigged out at Kenny Rogers, sweets, Satay, all kinda things!

And later on in the evening was went i was bored to death.

I couldnt post my horrendous bus ride. At least, if i could post that, it would have taken like, an hour of my time? LOL! then i could take the opportunity of going online.

But then, my aunt's house doesnt have an internet connection.

SADDED.

so when night falls and everyone grew sleepy, i looked at the clock, thinking that it might be midnight.. and suprise surprise... ITS 9PM!!

so i was draggin myself around the house, wondering what to do and started messaging pple. 2 of my cousins was busy trying to complete their schoolwork coz, school's reopening on monday (later) and the other has disappeared to go watch a hip hop gig and i'm pretty sure he came back only early in the morning.

Guess what i did?

I ended up playing with their new kitten. Her name is Pussy. Seriously, what kinda name is that? i just find it VERY WRONG. wahahahaha...

And later on, i ended up watching VCDs with my cousins when my aunt, uncle, mom decided to send my grandmother to the village coz, somebody passed away.

I slept end up sleeping late, coz, we were waiting for the parents to bring home satay to pig out in front of the TV.

In the midst of all that distraction, i know one'll tend to wonder, HOW ON EARTH DID NAD MANAGE TO MISS PPLE?

There's such thing as time before going to sleep you know. I've never slept early in the recent yrs, and having to toss and turn before going to sleep and me end up staring into the dark makes my mind wonder you know.

But thank god for handphones! Built-in camera are just so useful sometimes. I missed my cats too!

i shall post up the pics of their kitten soon.

For now, i shall go to sleep.

No comments: