Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wahahahha...

I ended up going for it. And the best part? The dog wasn't around! I hope its dead. seriously, i hate the damn dog. it used to "chase" me out of the compound and i can never reach my destination.

Anywayz, my legs and arms are soft. I've definitely forgot how streneous it was. And obviously resulted in my darling of a coach laughing at me!

Seriously, my legs were wobbly... and i was trying to walk steadily to my bag to get my water bottle and retrieve my mask and guess what my coach thought? he thought i was sashaying around.

Me: *Trying to walk*
Him: "Wah, you gelek gelek only ah"

Bloody hell. Some things just never change i guess. I just shot him a death stare. And of course he laugh at me AGAIN!

Then later on, after training.. i just sat there... unable to move with my coach constantly reminding me to stretch to cool down so that i wont have cramps tomorrow. so i actually end up stretching while sitting there.

Then i wanna go home already rite, i sling my orange nike bag on me and tried to stand up which obviously ends up with me trying to stand up unceremoniously and my coach sure was having fun watching my antics.

Me: *tries to stand up*
Him: "Cannot stand ah? This is what i call a returning athlete" *Bursts into fits of laughter*
Me: *Ignores comment* "Bye SIR! See you on Tuesday!"
Him: "no no, you're coming on saturday and sunday i'll re confirm the tuesday's timing with you later."

Yup. So basically that's the gist of my training.

That plus some sort of bitching plus some sarcasm plus some expectations that were not erased plus lots of fun.

Its flattering to have your coach remember your antics from secondary school. Esp when you've disappeared for 3 (2.5) yrs.

I guess, he's one of those who believed.

No comments: