Friday, August 18, 2006

I was taking the bus back home today.. when i remembered the first year of my poly life...

Wahahaha..

I couldnt believe it...

Maybe coz, the song in my mp3 and the nothingness of the night sky made my mind wonder... Or maybe it was the places that the bus was passing through...

But yeah.. i remembered the beginning of my year 1...

I remembered who i first shared the news of what course i'm in with...

Haiz...

How i wish that i could turn back time and do certain things differently. We were not suppose to end up like this... Silence.

God, gave both of us a second chance. Yeah, i believe that was it. A second chance. But we both threw it away and took different paths...

I'm sorry.

But how i wish things were not like this. If only you'd be reading this. If only.

Before i stop remembering of what we shared... I will take this opportunity to just type it here before i'll close the chapter.. and hope that it will not resurface again... or maybe, you wont resurface again?

---------------------------------------------------
Here it is:

I've known you for the longest time. We took different paths and i apologize for not trying when you were reaching out. I apologize for not staying by when i know you wanted me to. I know certain things happened that made you uncomfortable in public esp with me. However, I apologize for not being there even out of peers sight when you were in trouble. I miss your nonsensical chatter. I miss your illogical yet logical philosophy.

Its amazing how i was not there for you, but you were for me. I've only realised it now when i was looking back. You were there. Everytime. When i look out in the crowd, you were there, smiling back at me and when i turn to look back... you were gone.

But knowing you were there was enough for me. You knew that. You have always been. Even though we did not talk. I thank you for that.

Basically, I've missed you. And i hope we'll converse again one day.
---------------------------------------------------

I know it was partly my fault and i acknowledge the fact that i didn't try hard enough. I'm sorry.

Let's hope its the end of me thinking of this.

I shall close this chapter.

I wish you well.

No comments: